Science for Society Week – Globally responsible careers
November 4, 2018 - March 1, 2019
In collaboration with The Association for Science Education
- What job do you want to do?
- What are your career aspirations?
- How might this job impact on the local/national/global environment? e.g. air/land/water pollution, biodiversity, flooding, climate etc.
- What are the scientific issues involved?
- How could you help to make this job more globally responsible?
Your entry must answer these questions and could be in any form, including:
– Film (5 minutes max)
– Essay (500 words max)
– Presentation (5 slides max)